Camp Energy Blast
Attention Parents and Caregivers!!
Are you lost when it comes to how to keep your kids engaged during the day:
- How do you keep your kids moving when they can’t ‘play’ with their friends?
- Do you need some guidance or a framework for physical education?
- Do you need a little bit of a break during the day from entertaining your kids?
What if there was an online tool that was developed out of a research study conducted in the US called Pilates in the Schools? What if that tool could be used on-demand and you knew that what your kids were participating in was:
- improving their body’s skill set when it comes to responding to stress,
- could invigorate the nervous system using focused and concentrated breathing,
- would organize whole brain function for optimal learning,
- raises levels of chemical ‘messengers’ known to balance behaviour,
- strengthens attention span and coordination via cross-lateral movements,
- created a fun and safe way of learning,
- reduces stress,
- increases mind and body fitness and
- developed lifetime health skills such as self-awareness, self-care and self-management
Would you invest $97? 20% Launch Sale! Register today for $88!
Camp Energy Blast is an online course that includes 10 thirty-minute movement experiences, we use our imagination, we use fun visualizations, go on amazing adventures and learn about our body, how it works and how to care for it!
Camp Energy Blast! It was developed by Jana Danielson, who is a mom of 3 boys, has been a Pilates Master Instructor for over a decade and has been teaching kids for many years. Jana is also the owner of Lead Pilates and Lead Integrated Health Therapies located in Saskatoon SK and last fall launched her online studio called the Metta District.